- A leading events company within the sports sector
- Work alongside sports organisations such as the Premier League and the NFL
- Create marketing content for emails, website and social media
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to create and deliver campaigns
The Role: This Marketing Executive position is a great opportunity for any marketer with a passion for sports. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the role holder will be expected to assist with the creation of content for all marketing emails, social media and online publications within this sport events company. Experience within the sports publications industry or a proven track record from a journalistic background would be ideal.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Creating all content for email campaigns, the website and online publications
- Drive traffic to the website
- Targeting directors and the largest organisations within sport to attend events
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to run social media campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 years experience working within a B2B marketing role
- An English degree would be ideal
- A history of impeccable copywriting
- Experience of generating leads for a sales team through integrated marketing campaigns
- An avid personal interest in sport
- Worked on driving traffic to a website through digital marketing techniques
The Company: This established sport events company with their head office in London have a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from events, online content and training. The companies continued success is due to the high standard of events and incredible relationships throughout the sporting world. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow with an exciting company that always looks to retain and grow its employees.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24,000-28,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77275578