A Property Investment group based in Greater Manchester are recruiting for a Financial Accountant.
This role is an 18-month fixed term contract paying a competitive salary of £40K - £50K + excellent company benefits.
- Production of the monthly actuals reports across the business
- Contribution to the monthly consolidation of group accounts
- Cash and Treasury management, including preparation of weekly cashflows, and management of borrowing facilities.
- Preparation of UK VAT reports
- Support the FC to produce group statutory accounts
- Liaison with auditors
- Participation in projects around reporting and internal controls
- Production of relevant Management Information and distribution to various stakeholders
- Reconciliations of Inter company balances
- Statutory mapping and review process
- Ensuring that processes are correctly representative for assets, liabilities and profits
Requirements to apply for the job:
- ACA / ACCA fully qualified, plus experience working in industry.
- Strong technical, financial accounting background
- Treasury experience
- Strong excel skills
- SAP experience is desirable.
This company is a rapidly growing and Property Investment in with offices based in Greater Manchester. This opportunity will suit a highly experienced Financial Accountant with strong Treasury experience.
Apply below or to find out more about the Greater Manchester based Financial Accountant job contact Kristian Lee on or call +44161240 7480
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77273569