IBA Accounts Technician
IBA Accounts Technician (Part time)
Initially working 4/5 per week then 3 days a week from March 2018
My client, a professional, vibrant and successful Insurance Brokers based near Romford, is looking for an experienced IBA Accounts Technician to join then on a permanent part time basis. Initially the role will be working 4/5 days per week and will then reduce to 3 days a week from March 2018.
Working within the Accounts team, you will be responsible for:
- Producing and settling various bordereaux on a monthly basis
- Settling monthly Insurer statements
- Checking premium calculations, including commission using Ms Excel formulas
- Querying incorrect transactions
- Correcting commissions
- Reporting out legacy transactions
- Dealing with client telephone enquiries concerning insurance premiums
- Issuing refunds and settling Agent statements,
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of monthly Premium Finance receipts
- Issuing of petty cash and monthly reconciliation
- Logging queries and keeping log up to date
- Daily Banking
- Processing Journals
- Credit Control, chasing outstanding balances
- Assisting the Financial Controller
- Ad hoc duties as required
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies.
We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77280436