Marketing Executive, Witney, 25-27K
A pivotal role for a Marketing Executive has arisen within a market leading, global company (an internationally established group) which has over 8000 employees, 50 branch offices and over 500 trade and service partners worldwide.
- Are you ready for your next step in your Marketing career?
- Have you a creative mind and broad marketing experience?
Based in Witney, as Marketing Executive you will be the key member of the newly formed UK Marketing Team where you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy. The main focus of your role will be working on and implementing a marketing strategy that the company can use and take forward, with assistance both from your manager and from Central Marketing Services in Germany.
This role is for someone who is ready for their next step, looking for an exciting and challenging career move or could suit a graduate/equivalent with relevant commercial experience and exposure.
Key duties of the Marketing Executive will be:
- Updating website and managing Social Media presence
- Coordinating trade fairs
- Control and production of all marketing materials
- Control of corporate image
As Marketing Executive:
- You will be robust and be creative with the skills, talent and experience to be able to take the lead in this exciting opportunity and implement your ideas and vision for the newly formed Marketing Department
- You will be a 'people person' , enthusiastic and passionate about your role in Marketing
Benefits include 25 days holiday, discretionary bonus, pension.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77283754