Exciting interim assignment available for a Cambridgeshire Charity south of the city. This role is an Management Accountant role on a temporary to permanent assignment offering between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum. Experienced, ideally part ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant required to assist with the accounts on a transition of change within the organisation.
In your new role your key responsibilites include;
• Preparation of consolidated management accounts
• Preparation of core and project quarterly accounts
• Lead the process of inputting budgets and forecasts onto the accounting system
• Analysis of revenue and gross margins
• Preparation of month end P&L and Balance sheet
• Business partnering across the group
• Processing monthly journals
• Assisting with month-end reconciliation's
• Reporting challenges
You will need previous accounting experience, along with excellent business partnership skills and the ability to adapt to each department. CIMA or ACCA qualification is desirable, but a working knowledge of financial accounts is essential to succeed. You will also need to be confident with Excel and have good attention to detail.
If you are a Management Accountant looking for a position within Cambridgeshire please contact Ben at THE ONE GROUP on or email for more information.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77272882