- A leading awards and events company within the sports sector
- Work alongside sports organisations such as the Premier League and the NFL
- Generate leads for the sales team and retain existing customers with engaging campaigns across all marketing channels
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to create and deliver campaigns for a new, flagship awards ceremony
The Role: This Marketing Executive position is a great opportunity for any marketer with a passion for sports. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the role holder will be expected to assist with the creation, implementation and execution of campaigns for a new product within this sport events company. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for acquisition and retention, along with lead generation for a high profile awards event. Experience of digital channels (SEO, PPC, display, social, email) along with impeccable copywriting are crucial to the success of this role.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Defining the campaigns and content for all marketing collateral around the new awards ceremony
- Drive traffic to the website
- Develop Pardot and Salesforce application to help support B2B lead generation and ecommerce revenue
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to run analytical reports on campaign performance and make suggestions and recommendations on how to improve them
- Develop the sales relationships to show and prove marketing ROI on campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 years experience working within a B2B marketing role
- Experience of working with email marketing
- Experience and examples of previous copywriting work
- Experience of generating leads for a sales team through integrated marketing campaigns
- An avid personal interest in sport
- Worked on driving traffic to a website through digital marketing techniques
- Ideally have previously worked in an awards marketing role
The Company: This established sport events company with their head office in London have a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from events, online content and training. The companies continued success is due to the high standard of events and incredible relationships throughout the sporting world. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow with an exciting company that always looks to retain and grow its employees.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24,000-28,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Southwest London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77272766