- To promote the services of both CPI Care Limited and Regis Healthcare Limited and to develop company brand awareness.
- To design and implement promotional campaigns within social media, the internet and via face to face.
- To maintain good relationships with external stakeholders and to build on those relationships.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Setup, management and overseeing of all company social media presences.
- To develop, update and maintain the content on the company websites and to promote the website online.
- Producing internal communications such as newsletters, posters for events, etc.
- To maintain and build on relationships with customers and key stakeholders through meetings and direct communications.
- To analyse the direct competitors of both companies and to monitor market changes and initiatives.
- To develop all marketing and advertising materials for both companies, in line with the services provided and to further the company brand awareness.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful relationship management of stakeholders through feedback forms.
- Online results (number of likes, shares, trending posts)
- Analysis of Occupancy levels and time to fill vacant spaces
- Minimum 3 years Marketing Experience.
- Experience with website management and social media sites
- Experience of SEO, Google Analytics and other online tools
- A passionate, commercially minded individual willing to think outside the box to develop the company name and branding.
- Experience within the healthcare sector an advantage but not essential.
You will be based in the offices section of the company head offices in Ebbw Vale, however you will be required to travel to visit and liaise with external stakeholders.
You must hold a full UK driving license and have use of a vehicle.
Working hours per week: 37.5
Please click on the apply button below if you are interested
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77196886