Graduate Scheme Sports Recruitment
Sports Recruitment Consultant- Graduate Scheme
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 Basic, £40,000 1st Year OTE
Location: City of London
After a record breaking year, the growing recruitment business across a number of sectors. Founded in 2002, my client is now recognized as one of the leading executive search and recruitment businesses dedicated to the global sports industry with offices in London, Singapore and Sydney.
We work with a variety of prestigious sports-related clients for their recruitment needs, such as Premiership football clubs, national & international governing bodies, global brands, broadcasters and operators within recruitment.
This recruitment company focusses on placing candidates from middle management to Chief Executive but with a focus on retained and client paid advertising assignments.
- Develop a deep understanding of the sports business sector, building continuous knowledge and credibility
- Maintenance of the internal database and ensure a high level of data integrity
- Build relationships and regularly consult with clients and candidates where appropriate to ensure their recruitment needs are met.
- Ensure a business understanding of client's needs including their organizational structure, future recruitment needs and company environment and culture.
- Develop in depth market knowledge of clients and react to actively follow up and contact relevant individuals following new announcements
- Market mapping and identification of target companies and individuals
- Desk based research for identification of targets
- Referral led research including coordinating other staff members to access their networks Cold calling to secure new contacts, names and information
- Source new leads through keeping up to date on industry movements/speaking to candidates and clients/ keeping in contact with clients.
- Manage applications of candidates
- Interview candidates and gain understanding of their career history and aspirations
- Administration and organization of interviews
- Manage internal database and keep up to date records
- Guiding and advising candidates through the interview process
- Build relationships and regularly consult with clients to ensure their recruitment needs are met both with HR and line management.
- Alongside the Partner, effectively project manage the delivery process on time and on budget
- Responsible for the management and evolution of research reports and documentation
- Produce accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports
- 1st year OTE £40k
- Full training and development programme
- Lunch clubs and company cars for top performers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77270838