Our client is a global business with a strong UK presence in Huntingdon.
Following an internal promotion, they are looking for a qualified accountant to join their financial accounting team.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant and Financial Controller this role will be responsible for the accounting for the UK and European entities and your duties will include;
- Reviewing and approving monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Monthly balance sheet analysis for individual entities
- Supporting the completion of monthly consolidated group balance sheet variance analysis
- Preparation and submission of cashflow forecast
- Working closely with corporate treasury team
- Monthly clearance of payroll balance sheet accounts
- Monthly inter-company reconciliations
- Monthly loan and loan interest reviews and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Ad hoc reporting
The successful candidate will have strong technical skills and will be ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent). This role would suit someone who is looking for their first move out of a practice.
Experience of audit and controls is very important as is the ability to work within challenging deadlines and to exacting standards.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their first move out of practice, or who is looking for a step up in to a more in-depth financial accounting position.
Interviews taking place imminently.
The ONE Group was formed in early 2004 by three Recruitment Managers who believed a different approach was required and at the time, one which was simply not available. Recruitment is a relationship business, but it was dominated by large agencies who focused more on KPI’s and statistics than the service experience of their clients and candidates. Our 70+ expert consultants spend more than 2,000 hours a week accurately mapping the local job marketplace, working on your behalf to meet your recruitment aspirations and deliver a superior recruitment experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77270444