SF Group are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for a wholesale business in Wolverhampton. This is a maternity cover for between 9 - 12 months and the successful candidate will have a handover of approximately 6 weeks with the exiting Management Accountant.
Reporting into Finance Director the main responsibilities will be the following;
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of monthly Management Accounts, analysing and reporting on performance and commenting on material variances
- Overseeing and working with a team consisting of a purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit controller to ensure all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled and kept "clean"
- Assisting the FD with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing annual financial budgets for review
- Monitoring daily cash movements and assisting with cashflow management and planning
- Preparing year end schedules and liaising with auditors to ensure a smooth and successful audit process
- Allocating workloads, and mentoring the other finance team members to develop and maintain the highest quality accounting habits and disciplines
As this role is a maternity contract candidates must be either immediately available or available on a maximum of a one week notice.
Candidates must be either Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or Qualified By Experience. The most suitable candidate will be somebody who can hit the role at pace and therefore applicants without prior experience as a Management Accountant will not be taken into consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77246431