Salaried GP South Bristol - up to £9,000 – £10,250 per session MDU NI Pension – part/full time
Salaried GP Vacancy in Bristol - up to 10,250 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part or full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a highly organised well-established practice in the Bristol area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-10 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include full indemnity cover, NHS pension and national insurance contribution.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Under 8,000 patients
- 4 GPs
- 1 HCA
- 2 PNs
- 1 ANP
- 2 HCA
- 2 ANP
- Very stable, approachable admin team which work well together
Typical set up of the day:
- Flexible start and finish times
- 3 hour sessions
- 12-15 appointments per session
- Very low home visits
- Duty doctor tasks rotate on-call between GPs proportionate to the number of sessions worked
- NO OUT OF HOURS REQUIREMENT
- Medical assistants support GPs with Admin workload
- No on call rota (not immediately)
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02038922787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617
JOB CODE: JB150