Part Time Accountant (Practice)
Part Time Accountant (15-22hours a week)
My client is an independent Accountancy firm with their head office based in Peterborough just outside the city centre. They have been established for over 30 years and are now looking to recruit and experienced Part Time Accountant into their team. The primary duty will be to assist and support their busy accounts team in a wide range of limited companies who stick to tight reporting deadlines.
As the successful Accountant, your other job duties will include:
- Reviewing and supervising PAYE, CIS, AE and VAT
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Regular management accounts and growth strategies
- Preparing of taxation computations
- Assisting the rest of the accounts team and Managing Directors
To be considered for the position of Accountant, you MUST have previous experience within an Accountancy Practice and be a strong communicator as you will be meeting clients face to face. Study support if provided so my client is looking for studiers of Accountancy qualifications.
To apply for this position and have a confidential chat, please contact Dan Nightingale on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77257758