Prestigious Client - Fantastic working environment - £23,000 - Bristol City Centre
My client is seeking an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their committed team based in Central Bristol. The ideal candidate will have Credit Control experience, preferably from a Legal background, and will also have Professional Services experience. You will ideally have a Finance or Business background, with a desire for learning new skills and pursuing a career within Credit Management. Communication is key within Credit Control, so the successful candidate will be confident on the phone, talking to a wide range of clients requesting payment. You will demonstrate professionalism, tact and integrity in any internal or external correspondence.
Credit Controller main duties will include;
- Chase customers via telephone, email or letters
- Responsible for cash collections from 21 billing teams
- Telephoning clients and colleagues on a regular basis discussing outstanding payments and securing collections
- Providing occasional assistance for busy or absent colleagues
- Using agreed software systems ensuring consistent approaches of high-standard work
- Working closely with solicitors and partners to determine most appropriate ways of resolving unpaid fees
- Agreeing payment terms where appropriate
- Referring accounts to debt recovery litigators when authorised
- Managing allocated customer ledger and associated client accounts using skill and judgement for best results
If you have Credit control experience within a Professional Services company, this is the role for you. Please send you CV in to Red Recruitment today!
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Bristol City Centre
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77257712