Salaried GP in Cornwall - up to £9,000 – £10,000 per session MDU NI Pension – part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in Cornwall Area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Under 6,000 patients
- 2 Partners
- 2 GPs
- 5 Practice Nurses
- 1 HCA
- 4 Dispencers
- Large Admin/Reception team.
- Evolution, EPS
- Practice Manager
- Reception Manager
- Practice Administrator
- Car Park
- Referrals, Prescriptions, Coding and Summarising covered by Admin.
- High QOF Achievement
- Potential Full time/Partnership Position Available in the future.
Typical set up of the day
- Morning Session 09:00 till 12:00, Afternoon 15:00-18:00 (Flexible)
- Extended Hours on Wednesday till 19:30
- Duty Doctor does Triage and Emergency appointments.
- 14-17 appointments a session
- Maximum of 2 Home Visits a day.
- 12:00-15:00 for Meetings, Training, and Lunch.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02038922787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617