Purchase Ledger Clerk
Chase and Holland are delighted to be supporting an established I.T. company based in Nottingham, offering a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk. The company can offer a friendly, family like culture for an enthusiastic outgoing individual who would thrive in a team environment.
This is a full-time position, but the client is able to offer flexible/reduced working hours (around 30 hours/week) to suit school hours or someone looking for a better work life balance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching purchase orders, delivery notes and supplier invoices ensuring correct processes, authorisations and coding
- Main point of contact for suppliers, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Assisting the production manager with the purchasing of raw materials for the business
- Managing supplier disputes ensuring all queries are handled efficiently and effectively keeping the disputes to a minimum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you will be valued and work in a friendly team environment! Previous Purchase Ledger experience is essential. In return, you will receive a full-time position with a full time equivalent salary of £18,000 and pension scheme.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77251378