Management Accountant successful technology / manufacturing business
We are currently recruiting a qualified Management Accountant to join a world class engineering company with an outstanding reputation for being the leader within their field. You will report to the Financial Controller and provide strong management accounting support to the business.
This is a newly created role working for a £23m turnover division of a large business, the Company is very profitable and is growing. You will be responsible for a broad role, including but not limited to the following:
- Ensure management accounting records and forecasts are maintained and accurate.
- Complete month end analysis, including inventory and project costings.
- Take responsibility for the development and maintenance of monthly reporting/forecasts for on-site management and the Group.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of strategic plans.
- Support the Financial Controller in continuously improving the Company’s financial controls and reporting systems.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be ACCA/CIMA qualified. Strong IT skills, including advanced Excel and experience with ERP systems will be clear from your background. Ideally you will have worked within a Group structure, but this is not essential. Personal qualities will include excellent communication skills, a highly analytical nature with a good attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines and a creative and pragmatic approach.
This is a great role in a busy finance team, for a commercial thinker who enjoys a challenge and is keen to progress their career.
A good benefits package is offered and free parking is available on site.
We are anticipating a large volume of applications and we regret that we will be unable to respond to individual applications. If you have not been contacted within 4 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77253776