Credit Risk Analyst £22K Fintech Amazing London Office
This is a graduate job paying £22,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Risk Team who are responsible for credit underwriting, supporting the finance operations and bookkeeping too. You will analyse new applications for credit, business plans, viability of business models and assist with crowd funding campaigns. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in FinTech, business analysis or finance more widely.
Tasks you can expect to be trained in and responsible for include:
• Reviewing credit checks for new business applications, evaluating business models and their viability and reconciliation of payments in their accounting system.
• Conduct daily payment processing, balancing and reconciliation processes, provide financial reports, including customer statements, process payments, resolve customer queries.
• Responsible for book keeping, accounting and administrative tasks.
• Conduct anti money laundering checks before release of funds, flagging anomalies, managing activity risk, investigating abnormal activity.
• Reviewing of company business plans to advise on best funding type and collating information relating to loan applications.
• Supporting the business development team to help onboard and create fundraising campaigns on the platform.
• Advising clients on the best crowdfunding strategy for their business.
• Administrating campaigns via the platform, on a day-to-day basis.
• Conducting market research and generating insights to create content based on the peer to peer sector.
• Develop reporting from various data sources available through appropriate credit reference data, platform, credit policy and lending procedures.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1.
• An interest in finance and/ or digital technologies, ideally both!
• A people person who is comfortable building and maintaining strong business relationships.
• A highly organised, motivated and ambitious individual.
• Willing to join a young but experienced team working in a rapidly expanding sector.
• A mix of creative and analytical thinking.
• Can prioritise workload as required.
• Enjoys working in team environments towards a common goal.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Join a young and highly ambitious team working in the fast paced and expanding sector of FinTech and as such this is a great sector to begin your professional career as it will offer so much in terms of career development.
• Work in very creative and inspiring shared office space with lots of breakout areas, other ambitious growing businesses, talks, socials, food and drink.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77226640