Salaried GP in Rotherham - up to £9,000 – £10,250 per session MDU NI Pension – part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in Wath upon Dearne.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-10 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,250
Per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Breakdown of the practice:
- Under 10,000 Patients
- 1 Full Time Partner
- 3 Salaried GP’s
- 1 Long Term Locum GP (covering Maternity Leave)
- 1 Full Time ANP
- 2 Practice Nurses
- 1 Treatment Room Nurse
- 1 HCA
- 1 Phlebotomist
- Fully Supportive Admin & Reception Team
- 2 Full Time Practice Managers
- Phlebotomy / Midwife / Counselling / Shared Care / Alcohol Worker / Cryotherapy Clinic
- Regular Clinical Meetings
- SystemOne Practice
- 15 Appointments both morning and afternoon session
- Duty Doctor session required on a rota basis – 8.00 – 18.30.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.
…Ask for Tim Costa