Graduate Level Assistant Accountant
Astute Recruitment are currently recruiting for a exciting opportunity for a company near Burton. After a period of restructuring, the company are now looking for a Graduate Level Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.Reporting directly into the Finance Director the main duties of the Graduate Level Assistant Accountant will include:
- To assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Posting of Journals, and preparation of prepayments and accruals schedules
- Collation and Analysis of Data
- Assisting with the Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with completion of VAT
- Reconciliation transactions and account balances.
- Development of profitability information by product/contract/customer and gross margin variances.
- Analysis of management information and the development of management reporting.
- Development of the improvements in the management accounting
- Complete processing and review of subcontractor payroll on a weekly basis for Group
- Manage subcontractor CIS payments on a monthly basis
- Fleet management
- Ad-hoc tasks, project work and analysis as required.
In return the company are looking for someone at a Graduate Level, that is currently looking to study further with a professional qualification such as ACCA / ACA or CIMA. You will ideally have advanced experience within Excel and have determination to succeed and progress within their career.In return the company are offering a salary up to £21,000 depending on experience, Study support for CIMA / ACA or ACCA will be provided after probation, 25 days holiday a year plus statutory, pension, free parking and various additional benefits. The position is a 37.5 hour working week.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77253774