Salaried GP in vacancy Wolverhampton- up to £11,000 per session, MDU NI Pension - part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in Wolverhampton.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover up to 10 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,500 - £11,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor, their experience and what they can bring to the team.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Breakdown of the practice:
- list size 6000
- 2 partners
- 2 GPs
- 1 ANP
- 1 HCA
- Emis Web
- Home visits - Rare - 1-2 a week. To be negotiated . HCA & ANP visit local nursing home.
- On call to be negotiated - one session of extended hours on Monday 6:30 -8 – Dr’s take in turns
- Large efficient admin and reception
- Very friendly, social practice team
Typical set up of the day:
- 10 minute appointments
- 15-18 appointments per session
- Practice opens at 8 closes at 6:30
- 9-12 AM session
- 3-6 PM session
- 10 minute coffee break half way through session.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02030065860 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787 021 407