We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a market leading international organisation based in Brighton.
As Marketing Coordinator you will support the Marketing Manager with a broad range of responsibilities which will include:
- Creating and maintaining marketing collateral
- Coordinating marketing strategy
- Writing marketing copy
- Management of social media platforms and assisting with public relations
- Conducting market research
- Liaising with other branches internationally
- Attending international events
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual who is looking to further their career with marketing.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have relevant marketing experience or a Bachelor's degree in marketing
- Have a passion for content marketing
- Be flexible and be able to attend events abroad
- Have exceptional organisational skills and eye for detail
- Have knowledge of Google analytics and SEO
- Additional languages are desirable
In return you will benefit from an excellent benefits package and competitive starting salary circa £25,000 p/a.
Free onsite parking.
Immediate start available.
Please apply with your CV today or call Kat Barbas on 01273 737554 for more info.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77264564