Accountancy Practice Manager
Practice Manager / Qualified Accountant - Croydon - £40,000 - 45,000
OA Executive is proud to be working in partnership with an Accountancy practice based in central Croydon. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Practice Manager / Qualified Accountant to head up their department.
Focusing mostly on the SME market you will provide full Accountancy support to these businesses, whilst also overseeing the development of these business relationships using your consultative approach.
- Assisting clients with monthly management accounts including year end statutory accounts
- Maintaining compliance and legislation in respect to HMRC, VAT, Personal and Corporation Taxation, Payroll, GDPR and Companies Act updates
- Assisting with legal matters related to investigations on HMRC, VAT and Taxation
- Identifying business development opportunities through studying current clients and identifying any business opportunities
- Developing sales by presenting the services to clients, explaining the products and services on offer and introducing new products and services
- Preparing contracts for new clients
- Building relationships with clients and offering a consultative approach
- Qualifying prospect clients and scheduling appointments
- Developing new applications by preparing specifications
- Competitor analysis
The ideal candidate for this position will be a commercially minded qualified Accountant, ideally with an ACCA (or equivalent) qualification. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and as a result will communicate at ease with existing and prospect clients. You will be a natural leader who has excellent problem solving skills.
You will be capable of working whilst using your own initiative, be well organised and have excellent time management skills. A methodical approach will also be advantageous to your success in this position.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary of £40,000 - 45,000 depending on experience. You will also be entitled to an hour's lunch, 20 days annual leave and a pension scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity please submit your CV using the online application.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of responses OA receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77260325