We are currently working alongside a well-established and progressive firm of accountants who are keen to enhance their profile and achieve further growth by appointing an experienced Accountant.
You will need to be a gregarious, well-motivated and driven individual who is prepared to network and build relationships. You will also need to have previously worked within practice and your main duties will include:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounting
- Management of your own portfolio of clients
- Resolution of client queries and provision of advice where necessary
You will need to have:
- Previous and extensive experience of working in an accountancy practice environment.
- Either completed or be in the final stages of the ACA or ACCA qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be able to network and build relationships to help increase the profile of the practice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77254789