Accounts Payable Manager
**Accounts Payable Manager, Permanent, Circa £30,000**
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a market leading business to appoint an Accounts Payable Manager to the team.
This is an excellent opportunity working for a rapidly growing organisation as an Accounts Payable Manager for a salary of circa £30,000 depending upon experience.
Accounts Payable Manager duties:
As Accounts Payable Manager, your focus will be to lead and oversee the direction, execution, and performance of the Accounts Payable function for the business and the Accounts Payable team.
* Leading the team in the day to day Accounts Payable function in line with specific performance delivery measures and SLAs
* Overseeing and development of current process and striving for continuous process improvement
* Ensuring the team are trained in all aspects and understand the importance of a strong customer service approach; focused on efficiency and delivery of a first-class Accounts Payable function
* Controlling any complex problems impacting on business delivery and Accounts Payable function
* Managing all related budgets and projects within Accounts Payable
* Creating and maintaining strong cross-functional working partnerships with the wider business
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager
The ideal candidate would have the following:
* Extensive experience and a proven track record in a similar role as Accounts Payable Manager
* Strong understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes
* Demonstrable experience of driving process efficiencies and complex problem solving
* Personable and customer-focused attitude to work output with a 'can do' attitude
* A strong communicator able to communicate and interpret data to non-finance professionals and the wider business
* Very organised and with a keen eye for detail
* Strong MS Excel skills
If this role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77254877