A growing Derby based Manufacturing business are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone to review their existing marketing collateral and use this to develop a completely new marketing communications plan to take them into the future. This will include suggested improvements and changes to:
- Website content, including current and future products
- Trade shows and events to attend, for brand awareness and lead generation in current/new market and verticals
- Product literature and brochures
- Ideas for PR output, including the identification of trade publications in current/future markets/verticals
- Develop and run social media campaigns.
- Develop key reporting criteria and market awareness papers including written reports of challenges faced within the industry
This role would suit a recent graduate from a marketing qualification, looking to take years of theory and put it into practice, or someone with a current marketing position wanting to be an important part of the growth of a small business.
Salary from between £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, hours of work 8:45am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77251219