Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join a large, Manufacturing Company in Tiverton, Devon.
This is initially a 12 month contract working Monday - Friday with a very competitive salary of £20,000PA and excellent benefits including a company pension contribution pension scheme, 34 days holiday per annum and promotional prospects in the longer term.
This role is project based, giving exposure to various parts of the business and an opportunity to develop a variety of skills.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Researching key market areas to create marketing strategies
- Preparing and driving public relations
- Planning and writing engaging news items, editorial and online content - and measuring results
- Creating, implementing and analysing e-marketing campaigns
- Using analytic (e.g. Google Analytics) to support marketing strategy decision making
- Supporting Communication Manager to incorporate strategies into global exhibitions
The successful applicant would have Marketing or a related degree, or alternatively can demonstrate relevant experience. Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal. You must be highly organised, motivated, tenacious and ambitious. You will also need to be computer literate with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Abode Creative Cloud software would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this role please do so online, send your CV to or contact Rebecca on 01823 285440.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77233380