£25,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits
Preston / Lancashire
This is a brilliant time to join a growing organisation to focus on developing, implementing and executing strategic plans in order to attract potential customers and engage with existing clients from both within core sectors and whilst developing new markets.
- Managing all marketing activity for the company within the marketing department in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with the creative, individual product and sales departments.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Optimise the use of digital marketing channels, including social media and effectively use digital platforms for data collection, sales funnel management and customer engagement.
- Work with the in-house database and CRM systems to ensure from a marketing perspective, it is optimised (the data is clean, segmented and up to date) and use the systems for mailing extractions and client analysis.
- Build and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with the brand strategy.
- Manage and develop relationships with PR agencies
- Initial development, maintenance and ongoing layout changes.
- Work with IT department to optimise web portal development and the user experience.
- Monitoring, planning and improving all digital media performance.
- Support the sales team with Presentation materials
- PR - Develop relationships with editorials and agencies to support the team members/apprentice in their efforts to achieve editorial exposure
- Complete full year campaign planning exercises
- Track and analyse marketing projects
- Prepare monthly statistics on performance of events and campaigns
- Support team/apprentice activity
- Undertake in-depth analysis of potential markets and sectors
- Because this is sat in a very small team, you must be able to work autonomously
- You must be an excellent communicator, possess IT and organisational skills, with a positive attitude and an out-going, friendly personality.
- It is important that the Marketing Manager sets an exemplary standard of work and involve the team/apprentice in understanding the marketing role
- You must be organised, driven and an innovative thinker who can support this fast-growing business with fresh ideas.
- Working experience of Adobe InDesign, and preferably Illustrator and Photoshop
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Degree, Equivalent or working towards in Marketing
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77262083