Legal Secretary - Property / Real Estate
Office Angels are pleased to represent an established and reputable law firm who are currently looking for an organised, proactive, and experienced Legal Secretary to join their Property team based in Southampton.
The role requires solid legal experience, preferably within the area specified. Possessing excellent IT, administration, extensive diary management and organisation skills (minimum typing speed 60 wpm), you will have a keen eye for detail, a professional and confident manner along with strong client care and communication skills.
Requiring a flexible working approach and an ability to prioritise against tight deadlines, you will possess the willingness, and the capability to work as part of the wider team when needed.
In return you'll receive a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
- Audio and copy typing services
- Pro-active diary management, producing letters and documents utilising our Case Management and IT systems as appropriate, ensuring the highest levels of speed, accuracy, presentation & confidentiality.
- Monitor the daily email, voicemail and post for the Fee Earner and seek advice from colleagues in responding to urgent correspondence to ensure that client needs are met as part of the Firms' professional service. Sending emails on fee earners behalf where appropriate.
- Daily review of on line diary, arranging and prioritising appointments, making provisions of facilities where appropriate and ensuring the smooth and efficient time management of Partners and fee earners.
- Taking minutes at internal meetings, follow up on actions, distributing minutes
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- Experience of providing assistance to senior management is essential.
- Excellent user of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Extensive diary management experience
Experience within Property is desirable.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77256397