Senior Accountant in Practice
Really exciting opportunity for a formally qualified ‘Practice senior’ to come and join one of the leading firms in the North London market.
Reporting directly to the relevant Partners the successful applicant will take ownership of their own portfolio of fees. There is every possibility for future progression down the line.
Candidates should have the following attributes:-
• ACCA Qualification
• At least two years’ experience of working in a professional accountancy practice
• Managed a portfolio of clients previously or looking to be doing this in a new role
• Some tax experience; mainly compliance
• Computer skills
The successful candidate should show experience and competence in:
• Producing accounts to finalisation stage
• Working unsupervised
• Planning their work and building a good rapport with their clients
• Working to a high level of quality at all times by adhering to the firms set standards
• Maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The following would not be essential, however, would be beneficial:
• Experience with SAGE Accounts, Iris GP accounts package, Xero and MS Office
• Experience with the medical sector
• Experience with outsourcing work
In addition to strong technical capability, my client is particularly keen to hear from those candidates based in the North London area, and someone that possess strong, and polished communication skills, commercial acumen, and someone that will always represent the firm in a positive light.
Competitive salary and remuneration package on offer.
For a confidential 1st discussion or to express some initial interest then please do not hesitate to contact Robin.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77252240