A leading construction organisation based in Manchester have created a new role for an Billing Clerk to join their growing finance team.
As a Billing Clerk you will ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer invoices and billing documents in accordance with performance and quality standards set out for the overall Order to Cash team.
You will prepare customer invoices and billing documents in the system; prepare charge back and manual invoice adjustments; and prepare and apply credit notes in line with defined company policies and procedures, with minimal supervision.
- Ensure that invoices are raised on a timely and regular basis for all goods and services provided
- Process customer invoices on Oracle and produce credit notes as necessary
- Input receipts and journals into the Billing System, Spreadsheets and General Ledger System as appropriate
- Review invoices and identify errors before posting/emailing
- Resolve customer billing inquiries, escalating internally when required
- Ensure that all documents and paperwork are provided with invoice requests before actioning and are promptly and accurately filed
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
You will have:
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and used ERP systems before, Oracle is desirable
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to Accounts Receivable function will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good customer service skill set, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who can offer progression opportunities for the individuals. This is an exciting time to join the business as they embark on a period of growth.
Apply below or to find out more about the Billing Clerk roles please contact our retained agent Matthew Simms at Robert Walters plc on or call +44 161 214 7400.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77246589