Dutch speaking Marketing Associate £27K - £30K Mobile Phone Retail Central London
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Assisting in planning local marketing strategy and executing campaigns.
- Aid with local media handling and relations.
- Help build world-class localised social media campaigns that create maximum brand engagement and awareness.
- Research of marketing opportunities in local markets (campaigns, events, media, etc).
- Create reports on marketing metrics and keep organised records of marketing results of past campaigns and track and measure campaign performance across all social platforms.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications;
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Experience with event management or PR.
- Familiar with the Netherlands regional marketing resources.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- Pioneering spirit, with ability to work well under pressure.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Working with one of the fastest growing brands in the UK with great career prospects.
- Pension & employee benefits.
- Opportunity to meet colleagues from all over the world (company based in china)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77226648