Family Law paralegal
Family Law paralegal - South Woodford
£25,000pa - Immediate start!!
Mon - Fri 9.30am to 5.30pm
6 month fixed term contract to a possible permanent position.
Well-regarded practice seeking a dedicated Family Paralegal.
A highly regarded practice, our client provides a select range of legal services to individuals and businesses. Staffed by a team who deliver excellent legal advice finding the best possible outcome in each individual situation. Their ability to build and maintain client relationships has allowed them to develop a loyal client base.
I am sourcing a talented and driven Family Paralegal to join my client's Matrimonial department in South Woodford.
Providing high-level support to the head of department.
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Data entry
- Drafting of all court documentation
- Legal research
- General administration
- Undertake research
- Photocopying tasks
- Preparation of court bundles
- Meticulous attention to detail and a client-focused approach are essential requirements for the position
- Clerical and administrative duties may be required from time to time.
- You must be a Paralegal with at least 1 years solid experience gained within a well-regarded Family department
- You must have excellent technical and organisational skills
- An ambitious attitude towards work
- Be able to work alone using your own initiative
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77194202