HR & Payroll Assistant
Our client has a unique opportunity available for a HR & Payroll Assistant to join their growing team based in Solihull. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £20,000 – £23,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The HR & Payroll Assistant Role
As an integral part of their HR team you will be responsible for tasks relating to UK based employees. This includes on-boarding, payroll and all other HR related duties.
HR & Payroll Assistant responsibilities include:
- Undertaking administrative tasks as directed by the Head of HR in relation to HR projects being carried out.
- Completion of offer letters, contracts and new starter information
- Completion of the leaver process including drafting resignation acceptance letters
- Payroll tasks, including submitting new starters, leavers and overtime
- Drafting bespoke letters including updating terms and conditions.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as and when required
What makes you the ideal HR & Payroll Assistant?
- Previous experience in a similar level role and will be confident in working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to prioritise own workload.
- A good standard of education (English, Maths and ICT)
- A desire to progress and study at the appropriate CIPD level
- Demonstrates a working level of understanding in all Microsoft Office packages
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our client’s growing team. Click ‘Apply’ now to become their new HR & Payroll Assistant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77262649