Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager job in Cambridge or Huntingdon. Salary details on request
Private Client Assistant Manager required to join the well-established and highly regarded Private Client Tax team within an award winning accountancy practice.
Our client's portfolio ranges across the private client spectrum including high net worth individuals and families, business owners, company directors, land and property owners, entrepreneurs, retirees, and family trusts. The role will involve dealing with a wide range of Personal Tax matters for our clients in the above categories and more.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years practice experience within a Personal Tax or mixed tax environment. You will be a 'team player', who is also confident and capable in working independently. You will be working in a dynamic environment where pro-active client solutions are encouraged.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum of five years recent practice experience within a personal tax role, or a mixed role including personal tax
- Experience of successfully managing a portfolio of private clients
- ATT qualified, and/or CTA qualified/part qualified, or qualified by experience.
- Preparation of tax returns, PAYE and Benefits in kind
- Property taxation
- Capital Gains Tax planning and advice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to facilitate effective contact with clients and HMRC.
- A talent for presenting potentially complex findings in a clear and concise manner
- A sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and accounting/tax software packages
- Knowledge of the following areas of personal compliance work: Trusts, Inheritance Tax, Remuneration planning, P11D, UK residency/domicile issues, Estate planning
- Experience of CCH software
- Proficiency in business development activities and networking
- Focus on personal development and the development of others
We offer an attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment. We have an extensive in house training programme for all staff. Study support will be considered, if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77259124