Factory Management Accountant – Shaftesbury - £34-38k Dependent on expereience plus excellent benefits
My client, a successful and growing manufacturing company, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant for their site near Shaftesbury. The successful Management Accountant will play a crucial role within the Finance team, preparing accurate management accounts and other finance information to support the Finance Manager. If you are a qualified accountant and have factory experience then this role could be for you?
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts providing analysis of results versus forecasts and budget, looking also at trends
- Monitoring monthly spend against budgets investigating variances as required to ascertain explanations for over / under spends on department and site P&Ls.
- Producing the monthly balance sheets
- Preparing of quarterly VAT returns and annual tax packs
- Supporting the internal audit process, dealing with queries from the external auditors.
- Assisting the Site Finance Manager in dealing with day to day accounts queries and duties.
The successful Management Accountant MUST:
- Be qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have Manufacturing experience
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Sage is desirable.
- Computer literate including strong Excel experience
The successful candidate can expect to earn a salary of £34-38k depending on experience together with excellent benefits. The working hours are Monday to Friday (35hours) This role is commutable from Shaftesbury, Salisbury, Wincanton, Yeovil, Bruton
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77251697