My client is a fast growing and highly successful FTSE 250 international business who are based on the outskirts of Goole. An opportunity has arisen for an actively studying Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis for this exciting newly created position due to business growth.
The role will involve providing financial controls over corporate cost centres including both operational and capital expenditure, working closely with various budget holders. Duties will also include:
- Financial controls of corporate expenditure, including purchase controls, assisting with budgeting and conducting monthly review meetings
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and corporate and group wide reporting requests
- Identifying and managing capex spend
- Overseeing month end reconciliations
- Assist with the annual business planning process
- Corporate Cash Flow reporting and forecasting
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and assisting with year end reporting
- You will also have the opportunity to play a key part in various projects
The ideal candidate will be studying mid to later stages CIMA or ACCA, and ideally have experience of working in a similar financial controls role. A good knowledge of management accounting, capex management, cash flow reporting and budgeting will be an advantage, as well as the ability to reprioritise in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and good attention to detail.
In return you will have a chance to work in a large and prestigious environment during an exciting time of growth within our clients chosen field. They are also offering a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77232546