Purchase Ledger Clerk
My Client is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their small purchase ledger team for their rapidly growing business. They are looking for someone who can manage the full Purchase Ledger Process and is looking to progress within a fast-paced team.
- Matching, batching, coding and inputting invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Manage all queries and disputes
- High volume invoice processing
- Ensure purchase ledger is ready for month end
- Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Good communication skills
- Good excel skills
- Used to working to strict deadlines
- This role would be great for someone who is looking to join a growing UK business based in Leeds City Centre.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77241606