A Services business based in Greater Manchester are seeking are seeking a Management Accountant on an interim basis for 9 month fixed term contract.
This role has become available due to an internal project where various members of the finance team have been seconded. This role is paying between £38K - £40K + excellent company benefits and is based out of our clients Greater Manchester Head office.
Role and responsibilities:
- Report to the Financial Controller monthly management accounts
- Budgets and forecasts, P&L statements, variance analysis and cash flow reporting
- Intercompany Reconciliation's & Bank Reconciliation's
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation's including Salary Control, Accruals & Prepayments
- Fixed Assets & Depreciation
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an SAP will be beneficial
- Be available immediately or at short notice
This company is a rapidly growing and global Services business in with offices based in Greater Manchester. This opportunity will suit a highly experienced Management Accountant with strong commercial and business facing experience.
Apply below or to find out more about the Greater Manchester based Management Accountant job contact Kristian Lee on or call +44161240 7480
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77241369