Job Title: Legal Secretary
Salary: up to £25,000
Benefits: Pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance, buy/sell holidays, gym membership, childcare vouchers, fantastic offices with great City Centre location plus lots of other great benefits
Location: Manchester city centre
Job Reference: LA/901563
Our client is an international law firm and they are looking to appoint a Legal Secretary to join their demanding and busy Litigation and Dispute Management team in Manchester City Centre.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for a broad range of responsibilities. You should have experience within the Legal industry or other professional environment, supported at varying levels - from Partner to Fee Earner, be exceptionally organised having done plenty of diary and travel management, dealt with varying financial duties such as; expenses, billing, WIP and debt management, along with an enthusiastic, professional and courteous manner.
You will be responsible for a broad range of activities including:
- Full range of secretarial and administrative support to a partner/ legal advisers and key clients
- Dealing with and screening calls
- Proactive management of emails and correspondence, acknowledge receipt of e-mails and post, respond or refer where appropriate thus ensuring a positive client experience
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management
- Organising internal and external meetings, travel, business trips, itineraries
- Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings, seminars and pitches.
- Support legal advisers with marketing and Business Development related activity, including organising events, creating and hosting webinar training sessions and Meet & Greets.
- Providing a full financial administration service to support partners/legal advisers and the Department; preparing bills liaising with the offshore Finance team, management of payments, receipts and transfers, dealing with arising queries and issues.
- Create, amend and circulate financial reports for key clients
- Producing high quality legal documents, correspondence and presentations using the MS Office suite and in-house tools
- Digital dictation using Big Hand software and Speech Recognition.
- Working as part of a wider secretarial team; supporting and covering for other secretaries and their legal advisers as needed
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77190330