Assistant Management Accountant
SF Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for an exciting business located near Solihull. This is a fantastic business going through a significant period of growth over the next 4-5 years!
You will be reporting to and working closely with the Management Accountant, this is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a fast-growing group of businesses
- Assisting with the timely and accurate production of monthly Management Accounts by entering journals, reconciling bank accounts, processing invoices, calculating accruals and prepayments etc.
- Working with your colleagues in a growing finance team to ensure all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled and kept "clean", including supplier accounts.
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the integration of newly-acquired companies, which are currently coming on-stream on a regular basis.
- Monitoring and controlling daily cash movements.
- Helping prepare annual financial budgets for review.
- Helping prepare year end schedules to ensure a smooth and successful audit process.
- Sharing workloads with colleagues and working together to develop and maintain the highest quality accounting habits and disciplines.
- A part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, AAT).
- Appropriate first-hand experience of accounts office processes in a commercial environment.
- Must have good experience with and knowledge of Excel, developed through use in real-life situations.
- Evidence of good interpersonal skills and a team ethos will be highly valued.
- Able to demonstrate technical proficiency.
- Competence with the other elements of Microsoft Office software would be helpful.
- Personal qualities must include enthusiasm, adaptability, tenacity, self-starter and an absolute commitment to achieve team and personal objectives and meet deadlines.
- Start date - as soon as possible but preferably no longer than 1 month.
If you feel you have the relevant experience apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77230660