Writer Inspiring Interns Blog £10/ article
This is an opportunity to become a regular contributor to the Inspiring Interns blog. To apply, email with your article, which must conform to our guidelines here .
You will receive £10 per published article.
What you'll be up to:
- Working with the content marketing team to come up with ideas for the blog.
- Writing articles for the blog, and working with an editor to get them shipshape. Article topics will include peer-to-peer careers advice and news affecting students and graduates.
- Helping to promote content on social media.
- Most contact with the team will be over email, phone or Skype.
What we're looking for:
- Applicants should be university students or recent graduates.
- Keen and talented writers. If you've written for a website or publication before that's a bonus, but if this is your first chance to do so, then seize the moment!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Social media savviness.
- Time management skills and ability to meet publication deadlines.
What are the perks of the role:
- Any articles you write will be fully attributed to you, and you can include a short bio with links to your social media profiles if desired.
- We'll also promote your articles on social media.
- Feedback on your writing and careers advice from the team.
- The world's cutest office dog, Indy, will greet you if you come into the office.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77226611