Senior Fund Accountant
A major operator in the UK Financial Services industry has engaged Trial Balance Consulting to source a Senior Fund Accountant to join their busy Fund Accounting team.
The role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis and will operate out of the organisations Exeter offices. Salary is negotiable for a candidate with closely matching skills & experience.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Fund Accountant will include:
* All aspects of investment administration across a portfolio of clientele
* Ensuring all accounting, administrative and statutory deadlines are met
* Preparing and reviewing half year and full year accounts
* Reviewing management accounts for each client and providing commentary where required
* Maintaining investment portfolios for a portfolio of clientele
* Reviewing all transfers, trades and payments by each client
* Attending client board/management meetings as required
* Regularly review SLA's
* Support and mentor junior team members including 1 to 1's and appraisals
The successful Senior Fund Accountant will;
* Be ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
* Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience ideally gained within a Financial Services setting
* Possess a thorough knowledge of accounting techniques and principles, UK GAAP and IFRS
* Be able to identify, understand and document complex technical requirements and issues
* Previous line management experience is desirable along with a demonstrable track record of full ownership and resolution of complex issues
* Have strong communication and IT skills
This is an urgent requirement and suitably experienced candidates should forward their CV to Steve Roach quoting SR4000 for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77189637