Office Angels are recruiting for a fast growing and very busy School based in the Greenwich/Blackheath area. They are seeking an experienced and ambitious bookkeeper to join the Admin Team. The role will be to assist the Bursar in dealing with all aspects of income and and expenditure. The successful candidate must hold an Enhanced DBS check.
- Manage Accounts payable
- Maintain filing system to support financial records
- Request and check invoices,receipts,computer printouts
- Allocate and post financial transactions
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Previous bookkeeping and accounts experience is necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage accounts and MS Office suit
Salary & benefits
- This role will be for 30-35 hours per week until December 2017 to help with a backlog of paperwork.
- The hours will be reviewed from January 2018
The salary will be between £18,000 to £21,000 for a 35 hour week
If you are available immediately and looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply!
Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77235084