Graduate Teaching Assistant - North London Secondary Schools
Are you considering becoming a teacher in the near future?
If you are an English, Maths or Science Graduate and need to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant then this is an excellent opportunity!
Servoca Education is looking to support graduates in gaining valuable classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant to help aspiring teachers. Good to Outstanding schools are looking for aspiring teachers which are looking for a full time, paid teaching assistant positions.
- Full Time Teaching Assistant (Term time only)
- Opportunity for Schools Direct training the following year
- Great classroom experience - Help run small work groups and 1:1 intervention
School Information - Good to Outstanding Secondary Schools
- Ofsted Graded 'Good to Outstanding' Secondary Schools
- Boroughs include Barnet, Enfield, Brent, Harrow Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster.
- Mixed ability classes
- Great 'Schools Direct' scheme for high performing TA's
- Salary goes from £60 to £80 per day.
Teaching assistant person specification:
My client school is looking for an exceptional graduate that has a very strong academic background. This graduate must have a 2:1 or 1st class degree and must be considering a teaching career in Secondary Teaching. This graduate must be confident, enthusiastic and passionate about working with children and be able to commit to the entire academic year minimum (ASAP > July).
If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities then please attach your up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77239143