Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half are working with an established family owned business to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant in Derby. This is a real opportunity to work closely alongside the Accounts Manager in a developmental role that will require the successful applicant to take ownership of the Management Accounts.
- Production of Group Management Accounts
- Statutory reporting for the group inc VAT returns, payroll, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting to the management,
- Continuous improvement of finance processes,
- Support other members of the accounts department,
- Effective communication with the Managers across the business
The ideal candidate will be part or newly qualified and have a proven accounting knowledge with the ambition to grow and succeed as a Management Accountant. They need to be honest, enthusiastic, hardworking, self-motivated and be able to work to a high standard.
You must have the following
- Working towards and/or recently qualified for CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Proficient with working with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Knowledge of the motor industry is desirable
- Experience of supervising a small team would be an advantage
- Experience of working with Kerridge would be desirable
- You should be a confident communicator
Our client is an established company offering stability and security as the oldest dealership in the country for the manufacturer. The business invest heavily in their people ensuring that they receive the training and support they need to grow with the company.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary package + pension.
This role is currently being shortlisted and interviewing ASAP so please respond as soon as possible if you are interested.
You may be interested in this role if you are also looking at Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Assistant Accountant, Finance Officer, Finance Manager and Management Accountant roles
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77243521