Humanities Teacher with Religious Studies
Humanities Teacher - Religious Studies - Islington - Competitive rates of pay
Job Title: Qualified Humanities Teacher
Location: London Borough of Islington
Contract Type: Long Term Temporary/Permanent Job
Start Date: October
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
Your new school
This Secondary School is located in the heart of the London Borough of Islington with access to a range of great transport links. The school has been graded as 'Outstanding' in their most recent Ofsted report, with the effectiveness of the leadership and management team being noted as a particular highlight.
Your new job
In your new secondary teaching job you will be delivering outstanding lessons for students, engaging and challenging them, alongside supporting other members of the department in all areas. You will be teaching Humanities, as well as Religious Studies across Key Stages 3 & 4. In return, you'll be rewarded with excellent progression opportunities and a supportive team of colleagues.
What you'll need to succeed
* PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
* To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
* Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the Humanities department
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
* Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
How to apply
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Joseph Bradshaw on 0207 259 8770 or email for more information.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77232203