Robert Half are working with a global logistics company in North Nottingham. This role requires you to maintain customer accounts to ensure customer payments are received promptly and within agreed credit terms and in accordance with the companies Logistics Credit Policy.
- The role will require you to produce Credit Control reports as required, you will be recovering company's debt by telephone and recording details of progress.
- Provision of support to other team members as required.
- Liaison with other departments and Contract Managers.
- Produce and distribute customer monthly statements.
- Credit check new and existing accounts using online systems for review and approval by Credit Control Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a Credit Control background, who is focused in resolving issues and queries. Experience of customer management and negotiation is required.
You will need the following
- Recent and demonstrable experience of credit control.
- Experience of credit control in a large multi-site organisation.
- Deep understanding of Logistics and site based contract management.
- Experience of credit control reporting and analysis.
The company is a large logistics business with the head office based in North Nottingham. A friendly and low turnover environment. The company now has offices around the world including America, the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa.
The role is looking to pay around £21,000 plus Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77196735