Brewster Pratap are currently recruiting an Accounts Senior for a leading independent accountancy in Huddersfield looking to join its growing team.
This is a is a great opportunity to join a firm that is a highly respected and well-established practice. This role has come about due to continued expansion and growth.
- Full maintenance of a portfolio of clients,, taking responsibility for all aspects of their accounts and other matters
- Preparation of management accounts
- Planning and carrying out accounts and audit fieldwork, statutory financial reporting and completion work
- Undertaking work at client premises and liaising with clients, including acting as a point of contact for day to day ad-hoc queries and enquiries
- Supervising, motivating and coaching junior members of staff
- Keeping Managers and Partners up to date with progress of jobs and projects
- The suitable candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with previous experience within practice. You will be an excellent communicator and a keen self starter.
The company is looking for a well-rounded candidate seeking to broaden their experience with an entrepreneurial client base.
In return, on offer is an excellent salary and benefits package.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77201124