French Speaking Managment Accountant
Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in Central London, are currently recruiting for a French Speaking Management Accountant on a permanent basis. In order to apply for this position you must be a FLUENTin French and experience within Fashion or Retail or Manufacturing sector. Please note that this role will require quite a lot of international travel to begin with.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Baccalaureate qualification gained in France is a MUST
- French GAAP is essential
- French accounting experience is essential
- Fluent French speaker or mother tongue French
- M3/SAP system experience is of massive advantage
- Prepare financial statement for internal and external use
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of the job costing
- Audit, general accounting up to balance sheet , reconciliations, fixed asset, intercompany reconciliations
- Person Specification:
- Fluent or native French speaking is essential
- Experience and knowledge and implementation of SAP is a must
- Experience in French GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP
- Financial accounting experience in EMEA, or Shared Service Centre, or International Companies
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent in Europe
If this role is of interest please contact Jessica Mundy or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 202 360/ Alternatively if you know anyone within your network that would be interested in this position then please do pass on the details.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77242094