Purchase Ledger Clerk - Crawley
Grafton Banks Finance are currently recruiting for a client in Crawley.
Our client is looking for a purchase ledger assistant to join their fast paced finance team.
The role involves:
- Receiving, verifying and processing a high volume of invoices and credit notes
- Matching the invoices with Purchase Order numbers
- Handling a high volume of complex queries from clients
- Sending reconciled invoices to be paid
- Maintain supplier records, filing invoices and credit notes
Candidates must have experience with:
- Processing large volumes of invoices
- Using PO number processes to code and match invoices
- Handling complex queries over the phone and via email
- Building strong relationships with supplier contacts and internal staff
Previous experience of working in Accounts Payable is essential along with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77235329